1. Turn off the power on the battery.
2. Remove the plastic clips (2) holding the power wires to the motor. (This is represented by the two red arrows).
3. Unplug motor (this is represented by the blue arrow).
4. Remove rubber caps from the axle nuts.
5. Loosen axle nuts with 18mm wrench or adjustable wrench.
6. Loosen belt tension with 5mm alan wrench.
7. Slide wheel assembly forward.
8. Slip belt off pulleys, we generally recommend removing it from the one marked with a red arrow before the blue arrow.
9. Release brake caliper.
10. Slide wheel assembly back and out of the drop outs.
If anything is unclear, feel free to email us back and we assist you further with removing the rear wheel.